The Bespeak Loyalty tablet for one of your merchants is not working, thus he cannot check a customers' Rewards information using the tablet. As a reseller, you want to know if a merchant/business can check if their customers have qualified for their loyalty rewards in any other way than via tablet.
At the present moment, there is no way that a merchant can verify if a customer has hit the reward tier other than via tablet.
As a workaround, a reseller can search for the particular customer's phone number against that merchant in a Reward Report, as below:
- Log in to the Reseller Engage Dashboard as 'Admin' and go to Reports > Rewards.
- Select the correct Merchant Name for the Business field.
- Set a custom range for Dates.
- Type the last four digits of the subscriber's phone number into the 'Search' field (the full number will be hidden in the reseller dashboard report).
- Click 'View' to check the details of the reward earned.
- If you are unable to find an entry, the subscriber has not earned a reward.
Alternatively, you can open a support ticket providing the merchant name and subscriber's phone number for an agent to check the Rewards information for you.
To check the Rewards Information for a merchant's customer, log in to the Engage Dashboard as a Super Admin and follow the same steps above but search for the complete phone number rather than just the last four digits in step #4.
Once you have the information, please inform the reseller.</supportagent>