You may want to change the expiry date of the purchased SMS messages for one of your businesses, for example from 1-year to 1-month.
Contact support with the following information and they will adjust the expiry date:
- Business Name
- Business ID
- Number of purchased SMS messages
- Start date of the order
- End Date of the order
The updated expiry date of the purchased SMS messages can be seen by following this article.
Follow these steps to change the expiry date of the desired purchased SMS messages for a business:
Log in to Engage Admin Dashboard
- Click Business Search tab and search for the provided business name:
Log into this Business as SUPER.
This will open the reseller dashboard of the reseller to which this business belongs.
Click Businesses in the left panel of this dashboard.
If the customer has not provided the business ID, you may search for it with the provided Busniess name.
- Click Super Admin in the left panel.
- Click Edit Tables and navigate to Plan Map.
- Click Edit Action for this table.
- Search the table for Business ID and click the edit button for the order with the matching number of messages, start date, end date and price. Click the edit icon for entry.
Set expiry date_end. Click Update.