In some cases, you may want to change the keyword of a Campaign in Bespeak.
NOTE: The steps below can only be performed by Resellers and Admins.
- Go to Admin Dashboard and click on Reports in the left menu, then click Keywords.
- Search for the Campaign's current Keyword.
- Log in as advertiser to edit the keyword.
You will see a small orange line below the keyword you have entered if it is in use or reserved:
Search for the new keyword to see if it is assigned to another Campaign; it is possible that the keyword is used by another Merchant altogether.
- If it is in use, you can end the related Campaign and delete the keyword.
NOTE: This will delete the results of the Campaign/sweepstakes as well. You can always record the results first if you wish.
- Once the keyword is deleted, you may try changing it in the initial Campaign again.
You may also find the Duplicate Campaign feature useful, as it allows you to create a full copy of an existing Campaign. However, you can only duplicate a Campaign between two merchants under the same Reseller. Refer to the article Duplicating a Campaign for more information.