If you wish to use one of the Samsung tablets for a different purpose than a Bespeak kiosk, it is necessary to unkit the tablet. Check the following section that provides the process to unkit tablet.
- On the Loyulty Portal, navigate to Services > Bespeak Services and select the option Samsung Knox Removal - Unkitting as shown in the screenshot below.
Note: You should already be logged into the Loyulty portal to access the unkitting service. If you do not have an account in the Loyulty portal, you can create it using the option that adapts to business using the Loyulty Order.
- Alternately, you can scroll down to 'Best Sellers' and you should see the Unkitting option:
You can also go directly to the unkitting service: https://loyulty.com/shop/samsung-knox-removal-unkitting/
- Enter the IMEI or the serial number of the tablet you want to unkit when ordering this service. Refer to the section How To Find Device IMEI
- Allow 3-5 business days for Samsung to unkit the device.
- Once the device has been unkitted, you can simply do a factory reset to get KNOX off of your tablet (Samsung Factory Reset).
Note: after being unkitted, a device may be rekitted. Requests to rekit a device come at the same cost as if it was a new kitting request.
How To Find Device IMEI
To find the IMEI Identifier of a device:
From the Home screen, touch Apps.
(If you need to unlock the slideshow app; press Volume Up, then enter code 911922933)
Scroll to and touch About device.
- Touch IMEI information.
Some devices may show the IMEI number within the Status screen.
- Find your 15-digit IMEI number.