This article provides information on how to set up the Wi-Fi for Kiosk Connectivity.
The Diagram below shows the general setup for most homes and businesses.
- Check if you have the following 2 apps on your home screen, if you don't, look in the app section by pressing the near the top right corner of your kiosk's home screen.
- Press and hold the Icons you want on the home screen, then access the Settings App and press Wi-Fi.
- Settings >> Wireless & Networks >> Wi-Fi - On.
1. You have the Wi-Fi password ready and confirm it’s correct.
3.1 Tips for Basic Wi-Fi Setup:
2. Test the Wi-Fi with your Smart Phone or Tablet prior to connecting your kiosk, to ensure stability and accessibility.
3. Wi-Fi option is turned ON within the kiosk.
4. You can clearly identify the correct network.
5. You have confirmed if the client is using broadband internet.
- Be sure to press the correct access point or Wi-Fi connection, and have "Show Password" enabled to verify what you have just entered.
- Once connected, press the access point again to get the above. This will show you your IP address and signal strength, and your all set!