This article provides information about the Advanced Settings for a Campaign. In the Advanced Settings section is where you can enable features such as Touchless Check In, Redemption Mode, and the Birthday Club. You can also determine the minimum hours that need to pass between check-ins, or exclude the campaign from the Dashboard Metrics.
Accessing Edit Campaign Page In Business Dashboard
You first need to access the Edit Campaign page of the business to which the campaign belongs in order to configure its advanced settings. Follow the steps below for this:
Agents can log in to the Reseller Dashboard from the Engage Admin Dashboard for support by searching for the reseller name in the Manage Resellers tab and then logging in as ADMIN.
- Log in to the Licensee/Reseller admin dashboard.
- Click Businesses in the left panel and search for the business to which the campaign belongs.
- Log in to the business by clicking LOG IN in the Action column.
This will open the business dashboard in a new tab.
- Click Campaigns > Single Campaigns in the left panel of the Business Dashboard and search for the name of the campaign you wish to edit. Note that multiple campaigns with the same name can be differentiated based on their keywords.
- Click EDIT in the Action column of the campaign. This will open the Edit Campaign page.
Configuring Advanced Settings
You can access the Advanced Settings section by clicking on the "configure advanced settings" link at the bottom of the Edit Campaign page.
The Advanced Settings section is divided into 7 subsections: Basic Tablet Preferences, Social Button, Legacy Tablet Configuration, Legacy Community Portal, Advanced Check-in & Campaign Options, Account Admin Options, and Upsell Screen.
Basic Tablet Preferences
- Automatic Reply - Determine whether or not the system will automatically reply to incoming messages to the inbox.
- Touchless Check-In - Determine whether you want to display the QR code on the tablet to enable touchless subscriptions and check-ins on the kiosk.
- Double Opt-In - Determine whether you want to force users to verify their number by replying to a text before being allowed to join.
- Redemption Mode - Determine whether you want to prompt the customer to redeem any rewards or offers they have earned when they check-in.
- Age Verification Screen - Determine whether you want to display a screen that requires the users to verify that they are 21 years old or older.
- Collect Birthday - Determine whether you want to display a screen that allows the user to submit their birthday month and day. This is used for enabling the Birthday Club.
- Send Welcome Message When Opting In via Tablet - Determine whether you want to send the Welcome Message you composed in the "Texts" section of the Campaign. Disable if you only want that message to be sent to subscribers that join via text-to-join.
- Earned Reward Text - Determine whether you want to alert customers when they have earned a reward.
- Redemption Receipt Texts - Determine whether you want to send a receipt text when the customer redeems a reward on the tablet.
- Checkin confirmation text - Determine whether you want to send campaign information after a customer checks in.
- Email Nightly Redemption Report - Determine whether you want to email the Redemption Report to the account admin every night.
- Social Button - Determine whether you want to prompt the customer to follow you on social media after checking in.
Legacy Tablet Configuration
This is for legacy tablets only. If you are not sure, skip this section.
- Home Screen Text - Enter the message that will be shown on the tablet home screen. The limit is 80 characters.
- Home Screen Image - Upload the image that will be shown on the tablet home screen.
Legacy Community Portal
This section does not apply to most businesses. If you are not sure, skip this section.
- Display in Web Widget - Determine whether this campaign will be shown as an option when configuring the web widget.
- Display on Website - Determine whether this campaign will be displayed on the community portal website.
- Location Information - This is used to generate a campaign page with web links and a map location.
Advanced Check-in & Campaign Options
- Check-in Information - Determine the minimum hours between check-ins.
- Campaign Options - Determine whether you want to include or exclude the Campaign from Dashboard Metrics.
- Campaign to Suggest After Check-in - Determine whether you want to suggest another campaign when a customer checks-in.
- Language - Determine the Campaign's language. The options available are English, Spanish, and French.
Account Admin Options
- Mobile Reply Admin Phone Number - If you enter a phone number in this field, replies to this campaign will be forwarded to that number.
- Text-to-Broadcast Phone Numbers - Texts to this campaign from these numbers will be broadcasted to the campaign's subscribers. You can enter up to three phone numbers.
- Send Opt-in Alerts to Admin - Determine whether you want to send opt-in alerts to the admin.
- Upsell Screen - Determine whether you want to display a screen during check-in to entice the customer to upgrade their order.