This article explains what Message Totals are and how they can be displayed in a Merchant Account.
Follow these steps to view Message Totals and understand what they mean in your plan:
- Log in to Business/Merchant Dashboard.
- Go to My Account > My Plan to view Message Totals as in the example below:
- SMS Messages shares the allowed or credited messages from all plans with the number of messages that have been sent and are remaining.
- In the example shared above, there are 1500 allowed or credited messages from all plans, from which 335 have been sent, and 1165 are remaining.
- Whereas, Prepaid Message Credits - SMS shares the same details for messages that were not received or credited through regular Purchase Plans (for example, One Time payments or allotment by Licensees to Merchants as a goodwill gesture).
- In the example shared above, there are 2000 messages purchased through means other than regular purchase plans), from which 1859 have been sent, and 141 are remaining.
Keep in mind that the displayed figures are a running total of the Yearly messages that have not reached the expiration date yet.
If you notice any discrepancies or unexpected figures, please create a support ticket including the required information and proof (screenshot of the running totals, purchase and usage history, etc).
<supportagent>Refer to this article in case you have to change expiry dates to suit the customer's demands on how totals are displayed.
If any further issues arise, escalate accordingly based on the Routing Table.
Please sign in to leave a comment.