This article explains what Message Totals are and how they can be displayed in a Merchant Account.
Follow these steps to view Message Totals and understand what they mean in your plan:
- Log in to Business/Merchant Dashboard.
- Go to My Account > My Plan to view Message Totals as in the example below:
- SMS Messages shares the allowed or credited messages from all plans with the number of messages that have been sent and are remaining.
- In the example shared above, there are 1500 allowed or credited messages from all plans, from which 335 have been sent, and 1165 are remaining.
- Whereas, Prepaid Message Credits - SMS shares the same details for messages that were not received or credited through regular Purchase Plans (for example, One Time payments or allotment by Licensees to Merchants as a goodwill gesture).
- In the example shared above, there are 2000 messages purchased through means other than regular purchase plans), from which 1859 have been sent, and 141 are remaining.